« on: December 31, 2006, 11:46:41 AM »
I've been using TopoFusion for about seven months or so and when I first started I couldn't get it to recognize the .log files off of my GPS. I've been using a freeware program to convert my files to .gpx and it's worked quite well. Since there have been a couple of updates since the first time I tried, I decided to try again yesterday. The file loaded but when I tried to add the track to my log book it wouldn't show up, upon further investigation I discovered the date for the track points came up as 6-20-2000, with the method i had been using it came up correct as 12-30-2000.