- Have an older laptop you need some TopoFusion power on? Or maybe a windows 98 or 95 PC? TF Legacy may be for you.
- TopoFusion Legacy will run on older systems but not on Windows 7. It has very low system requirements and is ideal for (older or slower) laptop use. The Pro version is better for newer computers, as all Windows versions since 2000 are supported.
- The Legacy version is also ideal for emulation on Mac OS and Linux. The advanced graphics capabilities of the Pro version sometimes aren't emulated as well, though we are working on this. (Update: Many users have reported 100% emulation using VMware Fusion and TopoFusion Pro, see this forum topic.
- Note that MANY features found in TopoFusion Basic and Pro are not available in Legacy. Still, it has topo maps, aerial photos, 3d and basic track editing. Still a useful piece of software!
- If you own a license of either TF Pro or TF Basic, you can download the registered (non-demo) verison of TF Legacy from the usual download page. It's included in your Pro/Basic license.
Download TopoFusion Legacy 2.975 Free/Demo (4.8 Mb)
Free Version Limitations
- 1/5th of map tiles obscured with the word "DEMO"
- Only 3 GPS files can be loaded at a time
- Unlimited time demo!
NOTE: TopoFusion Legacy does NOT run on Windows 7!Microsoft DirectX 7.0 or higher
Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista (see running TF on 95/98)
16mb of RAM
1mb Video card